Today we drew Kandinsky picture useing different kinds of shapes,lines and colurs.I learnt that Kandinsky didn't just use shapes,lines and colours but he used his imaganation and 2d means 2 dementional.The two things we can use are the perlmetre and the area.I think I could improve in my drawing and how I draw and make shore that I try my best and not to try to get it right but just to try your best and you would feel good about your drawing.The type of shapes I used were diamonds , circles , swirles , triangles , squares , stars and cemycircles.Now I'll tell you what kind of lines I used.They were:red , dark and light green , purple , orange , yellow , dark and light blue , black , brown and pink.Now I'll tell you what type of lines I used.They were:horizantal , spikey , squiggle , curved and diaganle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hi charlotte just me I think that taught me how I can do better posting.If you have time can you please leave a comment on my blog?
Ally 4/5r
Post a Comment